If you’ve written something you think people must read, you’re at the right place! We currently accept unsolicited work in Bangla and English across genres non-fiction, biography, current affairs and self-help. Please note that Doshor does not publish theses, unless the theses have been converted into a book form. Research work on the basis of thesis papers may also be considered.
What do I need to submit?
• Please send in a detailed proposal of the work which should include a synopsis and the first three sample chapters. We will ask for the complete manuscript only if your proposal is under consideration.
• Content list or outline
• A short biography of the author.
• In the mail body, please include the following
1. Full name,
2. Email ID,
3. Contact number
Where do I submit my work?
• Submit via email to email@example.com
Or via post-
Address- Doshor Publications, C/2 Ramkrishna Upanibesh, Regent Estate, Jadavpore, Kolkata-700092
• All submissions should be typed up using legible font
When do I hear back from you?
• Please allow 30 days for your proposal/manuscript to be considered.
• If you haven’t heard from us after one month, please consider that we will not be moving ahead with your proposal or manuscript.
• Manuscripts will not be returned to the authors, irrespective of the outcome of the review process. Make sure that you retain a copy of your work.
• Doshor Publications is not responsible for any loss or damage of submitted work.
• If you wish to enquire about your manuscript, please email us a query.